Alrighty, here is the list:
- adjusted the "brush size indicator" while painting.
- added the "second close-up" of paintings, so that they fill most or all of the screen.
- moved the most recent showcase paintings to the front, instead of the back.
- the player can now save and showcase paintings created in oyster mode, but *not* sell them.
- incorporated new graphical help screens.
- changed the starting canvas (default) back to pure white. "realistic" will be a "setting" in future.
- fixed a ridiculous undo error that switched data between different game modes.
- put the revised "water color brush" in the game.
- the game will now send you a welcome email when you create an artist identity.
- if you remember the artist name and email address you used, you can get an email of your password !
- leaderboards now show your score even if you are not in the top 10
- fixed things that last week's fixes broke.
- probably fixed the "daily challenge" issues. this should now be an official feature.
Get The Painter's Playground
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.